Joe Zombie :: Episode 3 Joe Zombie :: Episode 3

stick figures do not cut it

I'm sorry, but if ones person doesn't say something the portal will be overan with these ridiculous stick figure movies. You have a lot of flash talent. Why not spend the extra week or two and make a visually appealing movie? The story was fun, and the effects were nice, but common......at least xiao xiao is fast paced.

Marcus Peblo 5 ? Marcus Peblo 5 ?

Zany

Great sound and graphics. It was more like a music video than a cartoon though. I couldn't decipher one thing from another.

Invader Zim Invader Zim

No, sorry

Just not good. Keep up the practice though. Zim Rocks!

College University pt 3-3 College University pt 3-3

Coo...

I wanted soo bad to give this a bad score 'cause that's the kind of shit that I've been getten lately but when iseen it i didn't have the heart. you got off easy this time, but we'll meet up again when your cartoons begin to suck

-Rune- -Rune-

Great Potential

That has great potential for a series or even a larger cartoon. Definetly work on it. I love the visuals. Could you tell me were you learned to do that crazy shit?PLEASE!!! I want to learn how to do them cool effects.

Agent Shmo:Illegal Aliens Agent Shmo:Illegal Aliens

fucken boooooooooring

You lost me with your humor.The entire fro guy was just a stupid idea.

Liar the Pirate Liar the Pirate

funny

Hey it was funny and very original but lacked a good bit of things.The graphics could use a touch up.

MentalFresh MentalFresh

itz okay

Hey,
it's a nice try for a beginer.I thought it was funny but you might want to work on some simple elements in flash like a preloader.